On Thanksgiving eve, Trump’s lawyer Sidney Powell reportedly released the kraken and filed a 104-page bombshell lawsuit in Georgia, alleging massive voter fraud in the state. A certain Abigail Frye who says she is a part of General Michael Flynn’s legal team on her Twitter profile, confirmed it via tweeting early Thursday and tagged Powell’s account.
“The Kraken came down to Georgia on this Thanksgiving Eve in the form of a 104 pg BOMBSHELL complaint exposing the massive fraud that overwhelmed the 2020 Georgia Elections. Georgia, you are most certainly on our minds. Link to filing to come, stay tuned! @SidneyPowell1 @LLinWood,” Flynn’s tweet reads.
The Kraken came down to Georgia on this Thanksgiving Eve in the form of a 104 pg BOMBSHELL complaint exposing the massive fraud that overwhelmed the 2020 Georgia Elections. Georgia, you are most certainly on our minds. Link to filing to come, stay tuned! @SidneyPowell1 @LLinWood
— Abigail Frye ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@abigailcfrye) November 26, 2020
Powell also tweeted about the lawsuit but was deleted by Twitter, and apparently, her website is being censored in the platform.
Her deleted tweet, tagging the president, general Flynn, and other conservatives, read: “The #Kraken was just released on #Georgia 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Complaint being uploaded at https://t.co/9FSiyKwMmH. Exhibits to follow. Also #ReleaseTheKraken in #Michigan @realDonaldTrump @jbinnall @GenFlynn @molmccann @abigailcfrye @jbinnall @Scavino45 @marklevinshow @MariaBartiromo”
— 🥓🦊The Sly Kraken SilverFox 🦊🥓 (@silver_fox9) November 26, 2020
The federal lawsuit alleges that the scheme’s purpose was for “illegally and fraudulently manipulating the vote count to make certain the election of Joe Biden as president of the United States.”
On page 10th of the document, Powell is asking 96,000 votes to be tossed.
Additionally, incontrovertible evidence Board of Elections records demonstrates that at least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter. Thus, at a minimum, 96,600 votes must be disregarded. (See Attached hereto, Exh. 9, R. Ramsland Aff.)
Meanwhile, pages 100-102 say:
On page 100, Powell is asking the court to order Georgia’s governor Brian Kemp, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, and the state’s Board of Elections to de-certify the election results, which these top officials certified last week, officially declaring Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 presidential election in Georgia.
For these reasons, Plaintiff asks this Court to enter a judgment in their favor and provide the following emergency relief:
1. An order directing Governor Kemp, Secretary Raffensperger and the Georgia State Board of Elections to de-certify the election results;
2. An order enjoining Governor Kemp from transmitting the currently certified election results to the Electoral College;
3. An order requiring Governor Kemp to transmit certified election results that state that President Donald Trump is the winner of the election;
Page 101 says Powell requests for her team to inspect the voting machines.
4. An immediate order to impound all the voting machines and software in Georgia for expert inspection by the Plaintiffs.
5. An order that no votes received or tabulated by machines that were not certified as required by federal and state law be counted.
6. A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia Secretary of State Rule 183-1-14-0.9-.15 violates the Electors and Elections Clause, U.S. CONST. art. I, § 4;
7. A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia’s failed system of signature verification violates the Electors and Elections Clause by working a de facto abolition of the signature verification requirement;
8. A declaratory judgment declaring that current certified election results violates the Due Process Clause, U.S. CONST. Amend. XIV;
9. A declaratory judgment declaring that mail-in and absentee ballot fraud must be remedied with a Full Manual Recount or statistically valid sampling that properly verifies the signatures on absentee ballot envelopes and that invalidates the certified results if the recount or sampling analysis shows a sufficient number of ineligible absentee ballots were counted;
Page 102 requests the court to seize and impound the voting machines to be inspected immediately for a forensic audit.
10. An emergency declaratory judgment that voting machines be Seized and Impounded immediately for a forensic audit—by plaintiffs’ expects;
11. A declaratory judgment declaring absentee ballot fraud occurred in violation of Constitutional rights, Election laws and under state law;
12. A permanent injunction prohibiting the Governor and Secretary of State from transmitting the currently certified results to the Electoral College based on the overwhelming evidence of election tampering;
13. Immediate production of 36 hours of security camera recording of all rooms used in the voting process at State Farm Arena in Fulton County, GA from 12:00am to 3:00am until 6:00pm on November 3.
14. Plaintiffs further request the Court grant such other relief as is just and proper, including but not limited to, the costs of this action and their reasonable attorney fees and expenses pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 1988.